Driving Directions to Solvang
Solvang is centrally located in the heart of California's Central Coast Santa Barbara County wine country.
From Downtown Los Angeles is 129 miles to Solvang and takes about 2 and a half hours.
- Take US-101 N (signs for Ventura Fwy/Ventura)
- Continue north for approximately 125 miles
- In Buellton, take exit 140A for CA-246 toward Lompoc/Solvang, head east.
- At the top of ramp, turn right onto CA-246 E and continue 3 miles to Solvang.
- Take US-101 S. Travel approximately 295 miles south.
In Buellton, take exit 140A for CA-246 toward Lompoc/Solvang, head east.
At the top of ramp, turn Left onto CA-246 E and continue 3 miles to Solvang.
Parking is FREE everywhere throughout Solvang including free day-time parking for RVs and tour buses!
View our current digital Solvang and the Santa Ynez Valley Visitor Guide Online!
Request a FREE Visitor Guide or view our online Solvang Visitor Guide. Santa Barbara County Wine Country, California, in the Santa Ynez Valley.
- CalTrans Road Conditions
-type in the HWY number to find the status
- CalTrans Twitter site - Santa Barbara & San Luis counties
- CalTrans Twitter site - Los Angeles & Ventura counties
- County of Santa Barbara Emergency Information
- California Highway information (CHP)
- SB county Office of Emergency Services alerts
- Keyt: Weather Alerts