Los Olivos Olde Fashioned Christmas
Saturday, December 7 2019
Los Olivos invites you to start the holiday season by experiencing the warm & friendly small-town fun of an Olde Fashioned Christmas!
Location: Los Olivos Chamber of Commerce
Time: 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Grand Ave & Alamo Pintado Ave, Los Olivos, CA 93441 Solvang, CA
A fun-filled day of exciting activities has been planned to celebrate Christmas in Los Olivos. Created for the entire family, there will be a variety of attractions for the kids and an abundance of Christmas shopping (and Christmas Cheer!) for the adults. The town tree lighting is in the middle of town at 6pm!
Start the afternoon with a visit to our Holiday Market and Food Truck Court. Starting at 1pm, get a Christmas Train ride in town and visit the Open Houses at our shops, restaurants and tasting rooms. Starting at 2pm, visit our holiday petting zoo! Then at 4pm, head over to St. Mark’s In-The-Valley Episcopal Church (located on the corner of Alamo Pintado and Nojoqui – just a block from the center of town). See Gingerbread houses, decorated by local artisans and school children, transform the Hall into a winter wonderland. Visit with Santa and get photos of the kids!
• 12:00 – Holiday Market – holiday gifts, artisan goods, face painting and more!
• 12:00 – Food Truck Court near Community Craft
• 1:00 – Summerset Farm Christmas Train – the train loads near the flagpole, $5 per child per ride, one parent can ride for free with their child or group of children.
• 2:00 – Holiday petting zoo for the kids
• 3:00 – Holiday treats and carolers through town
• 4:00 – Gingerbread Wonderland at St. Mark’s
• 4:00 – Santa Claus visits in St. Mark’s Parlor
• 5:30 – Santa Ynez Jazz Band at the flagpole
• 6:00 – Official Lighting of the Christmas Tree at the flagpole
This is an accessible eventVisit our website Add To Itinerary