Santa Barbara Wine Country Cycling Tours
Santa Barbara Wine Country Cycling is the premiere cycling tour operator of Santa Barbara County. Select one of our wine country daily bike or guided hiking tours or enjoy one of our multi-day destination cycling vacations that extend throughout the region. The Farm-to-Table experience has been a staple in the Santa Ynez Valley for decades and we have made it our passion to combine great cycling with a delightful culinary experience.
Corey Evans decided to start Santa Barbara Wine Country Cycling Tours to share the beautiful cycling paradise of the Santa Ynez Valley with others who share their same passion for cycling and the culture surrounding the wine country.
Corey and all nine guides are cycling enthusiasts who live and ride in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley and share an appreciation for its spectacular views and world class cycling. Corey brings his knowledge of experience from cycling tours he took abroad in Italy and France. The Santa Barbara Wine Country Cycling guides have over 30 years of combined guiding experience and have lead tours all over California & the Southwest.
We have relationships with many of the wineries and wine makers in the valley and offer exclusive wine tastings and vineyard tours!.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Guided Cycling Tours in the Santa Ynez Valley & Surrounding Areas.
- Bike Rentals with Self-Guided Tours ( Maps/Instruction)
- Locally Owned & Guided by Experienced Cyclists.
- Hi-End Specialized Road Bicycles; and Bicycle Helmets & Gear.
- Gourmet Picnic Lunch served Tableside overlooking a vineyard with wine tasting.
- Souvenir water bottles and refreshments while riding.
- 15 person van with bike rack for support on the road
- Exclusive wine tasting and vineyard tours.
HOW YOU CAN BENEFIT:
- Half day Cycling Tours – SBWCCT will take your customers on an unforgettable journey thru the valley that will enhance their stay here and leave them talking about their stay here for months. Every tour gets full service treatment from our professional guides and brand new equipment to the personal touch of our gourmet picnic lunch prepared and served by our lunch chef.
- Multi-Day Cycling Tours – SBWCCT brings in tour groups of 6 to 16 cyclists to stay in the Santa Ynez Valley. They will be enjoying the cycling, wine tasting, fine dining and lodging, and of course beautiful sights of the Santa Ynez Valley.
- Marketing Support Materials – SBWCCT will provide the Guided Tour & Rental flyers to provide your guests with in depth Information about our Guided Cycling Tours & Self-Guided Rentals.
- Cycling/Hotel Vacation Packages - SBWCCT will offer pick up and drop off to guests in Santa Ynez for guided cycling tours. Such packages will add more first class activities to your guests & help promote tourism in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley.
1693 Mission DriveSolvang, CA 93463Phone: 1-888.557.TOUR (8687)
Hours: M-Sun 9am-3pm, 1pm-4pm