“One of the 10 Best Small Towns for the Holidays!”
Celebrate the holiday season in Solvang
Hope you and yours are enjoying this festive holiday season - with twinkling lights, decorated trees and delightful decorations throughout town, the only thing missing in Solvang is snow—and I certainly don’t miss it (as native of Michigan, I’m sure you understand!) I’m not the only one who thinks Solvang is a pretty special place for the holidays—check out the following links and articles from around the globe:
- Smarter Travel: "10 Best Small Towns for the Holidays”
- USA Today: “Celebrate Christmas Year-round in These Towns”
- NPR (National Public Radio) “Discover Solvang California--Time Magazine's Most Christmas-y Town”
- Trivago UK: "Solvang is Top Hidden European Town in America"
- Live Mint (India): “In an enchanted land--Solvang, USA"
Come experience Solvang for yourself very soon! Wishing you and yours merry happy holidays!
About the Author
Laura is an author of 19 non-fiction books including Fun with the Family in Southern California. She has lived in the "Golden State" since 1985 and has had her own marketing consulting firm since 1989. Laura proudly serves as the Media Relations Director of Solvang Conference & Visitors Bureau and resident blogger for the Santa Ynez Valley community known as "California's Denmark."