Why Meet in Solvang?
Year-round mild climate, incredibly scenic facilities and friendly, professional services combine to create memorable meetings and conferences from two to 2,000 in Solvang and the surrounding Santa Ynez Valley.
Choose from dozens of properties offering banquet and meetings rooms as well as outdoor areas for corporate, incentive, association and tour groups. Facilities range from 4-diamond rated hotels and resorts to charming inns to suit every taste and budget.
For detailed information including audio/visual rentals, caterers, churches, coordinators, day spas, décor, equipment, florists, photographers, officiants and more, please complete the form below for assistance from the Solvang Visitors Bureau staff. We are at your service!
Numerous wineries and vineyards as well as ranches and estates are available for conferences and corporate events. Some popular options which welcome private events in Solvang and the Santa Ynez Valley include:
- Elverhoj Museum of History & Art (686-1211)
- Solvang Festival Theater (688-4813)
- Solvang Veterans’ Memorial Hall (688-7529)
- Hans Christian Andersen Park (688-7265)
- Santa Ynez Valley Historical Museum & Carriage House (688-7888)
- Fess Parker’s Vineyard & Winery (688-1545)
- Firestone Winery (688-3940)
- Foley Estates Vineyard & Winery (688-3940)
- Gainey Vineyard (688-0558)
- Lincourt Winery (688-3940)
- Sunstone Winery (688-9463)
- Clairmont Lavender Farm (688-7505)
- Figueroa Mountain Farmhouse on 150-acres includes a 3,600 square-foot main house and 600 square-foot guest house (877-431-5200)
- Los Alamos Valley Men’s Club (344-2267)
- Los Alamos County Park (934-6123)
- Riverview Park (688-7474)
- San Lorenzo Seminary Retreat Center (688-5630)
- Buellton Senior Center (688-4571)
Request a FREE Visitor Guide or view our online Solvang Visitor Guide. Santa Barbara County Wine Country, California, in the Santa Ynez Valley.
Solvang, CA, has more than a dozen wine tasting rooms and there are 80 wineries in the Santa Ynez Valley.