Special Event & Film/Photo Shoot Liaison Services
It is our goal to assist event organizers in planning safe and successful events that create a minimal impact to the surrounding community. Please complete this form and submit to Solvang City Hall to request dates for your event in Solvang. If your event extends outside Solvang city limits you must also submit a request form to Santa Barbara County offices.
This application is required to be completed for any still photo shoot, motion picture, or television production within the City limits of Solvang. Motion picture and television production includes cinematography, videotaping and other similar processes. The application should be submitted not less than two (2) weeks prior to the proposed shoot date to ensure consideration. For an "easy shot" that does not require City services, applications must be submitted at least one (1) week in an advance.
Suggested Film Shoot List
- Elverhoj Museum of History & Art
- Hans Christian Andersen Museum
- Solvang Vintage Motorcycle Museum
- Wildling Art Museum
- Old Mission Santa Ines
4 Solvang Windmills
- Paaske Windmill By Post Office on Alisal Road
- Blue Windmill At Heidelberg Inn Restaurant, 1618 Copenhagen Drive
- Solvang Brewing Company Windmil, 1547 MIssion Drive
- Sorensen Windmill, Fredensborg Canyon Road
- Bethania Lutheran Church
- Old Mission Santa Ines
- Solvang Park: Hans Christian Andersen Sculpture, Bandstand
- Little Mermaid Sculpture
- Thatched Roof (Dascomb Winery, Corner of First St. & Copenhagen Dr.)
- Ingeborg’s Chocolates
- Old Danish Food Farm and Fudge Kitchen
- Solvang Shoe Store (Famous Big Clog Shoe Outside)
- Solvang Gardens Lodge (First Hotel In Solvang)
- Rasmussen’s Store (Oldest Importers Of Danish Goods)
- Bell Tower
- 20 Wine Tasting Rooms
- River Course At The Alisal (Championship Golf Course)
- Petersen Village
- Hans Christian Andersen Park (Skateboard Park)
- Sunny Fields Children’s Park (Built By Community)
5 Authentic Danish Bakeries
- Olsen’s Danish Village Bakery
- Solvang Bakery
- Mortensen’s Bakery
- Danish Mill Bakery
- Birkholm's Bakery & Cafe
- “Honen” Horse Drawn Streetcar
- Wheel Fun Surrey Bike Rentals
Nearby in the Santa Ynez Valley
- Nojoqui Falls
- Ostrich Land
- Lake Cachuma (Nature Boat Cruises)
- Quicksilver Miniature Horse Ranch
- Chumash Casino & Resort
- Neighboring Towns: Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Olivos, Ballard
- Over 90 Vineyards & Wineries
- Cycling Trails (The professional cyclists train here)
- Neverland Ranch (Gated Entry)
- Windhaven Glider Rides (Santa Ynez Airport)
- Horseback Riding (Alisal Ranch, Rancho Oso Guest Ranch)
View our digital Solvang and the Santa Ynez Valley Visitor Guide Online!
Request a FREE Visitor Guide or view our online Solvang Visitor Guide. Santa Barbara County Wine Country, California, in the Santa Ynez Valley.
Hungry for some sweets? You'll find delicious Danish pastries, aebleskiver, hand dipped chocolates, hand made fudge, European and American candies and more in Solvang!
Solvang, CA, has more than a dozen wine tasting rooms and there are 80 wineries in the Santa Ynez Valley.
Bring your group to Santa Ynez Valley Wine Country. Solvang is ideally suited for weddings, reunions and much, much more!