23rd Annual Taste of Solvang, March 18-22, 2015
Taste of Solvang - March 18 - 22, 2015In its 23rd year, Taste of Solvang has become a destination event for wine and food lovers, alike. Featuring something for everyone - fromfarm-to-table, rustic Italian cuisine, to New American and modern Danish fare, to desserts in all forms, to award-winning beers and world-class wines - Taste of Solvang offers a "menu" of events that is sure to please!
Advanced tickets highly recommended! Purchase your tickets by visiting our online ticket page.
You may purchase tickets at the tent next to the Visitor Center while supplies last.
Friday, March 20 | 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
• Join a variety of hand-picked, local wineries, and multiple professional and amateur pastry chefs and bakers, for this bountiful dessert reception and wine tasting event where guests will have the pleasure of voting for "Best Dessert". Live music and dancing will accompany the symphony of Sips & Sweets, during this decadent evening showcasing some of Solvang's best food and drink crafters.
Saturday, March 21 | 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
• Snack and shop your way through Solvang as more than 30 businesses welcome Grand Tasting guests with tasty treats. Wander Solvang's many unique boutiques and other intriguing merchants, while sampling participating businesses' sample tastes. As an added bonus, the Hans Christian Andersen Museum, the Wildling Museum and the Elverhoj Museum of History & Art will offer free admission for Grand Tasting ticket holders.
Saturday, March 21 | 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM - and -- Sunday, March 22 | 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Taste your pick from 18 participating wine tasting rooms, wine bars and beer bars, on this popular 2-day stroll through Solvang Village. A greatway to discover new favorites, sample local, boutique wines and craft beers as you work up a hunger for more Taste of Solvang happenings. (includes Souvenir Wine Glass)(Must be 21 and over to participate in theWine & Beer Walk.)
All events may be purchased à la carte or as part of a package.
Taste of Solvang Weekend Passport - SOLD OUT -
Includes tickets to Sips & Sweets, Grand Tasting, and Wine & Beer Walk. Also includes Souvenir Wine Glass, Wine Charm, Taste of Solvang Map, Visitors Guide, and Souvenir Tote.
Saturday, March 21 | 6:30 PM Space is very limited; advance purchase required.
Space is very limited; advance purchase required.
Join a limited number of guests at a special Winemaker Dinner in a greenhouse setting, where you will meet local winemaker and vineyard owner, Michael Larner of Larner Vineyard & Winery, and taste the fruits of his labor at this multi-course sit-down dinner with a carefully-curated pairing menu by Bacon & Brine’s Chef Pink.
- Roasted green garlic soup with fresh herbs and house made bacon
- Spring lamb ragu with fresh tagliatelli and garden greens
- Slow smoked pork shoulder with tangerine and small batch bourbon-mustard seed mashed butter potatoes and heirloom spinach
- Vanilla bean crème caramel with blood orange
Space is limited; advance purchase highly recommended.
Advance ticket purchases are highly recommended.
Prices subject to change without notice.